Cosmic Dream Card




Today I was feeling a little blah so I decided to take some time out and make a card. This Dare to Dream card made me feel so much better and all the glittery shine makes me smile. For this card I used 300gsm smooth white card stock and craft foam to add a bit of height to the front panel.



First I blended Ranger Distress Inks in Broken China, Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans and Worn Lipstick. To do this I used a make-up sponge. Once I was happy with the level of colour and blending I gave the panel a spray with water and blotted off.

I next sprayed the panel with my Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray in Frost. I let this dry completely before running it through my Spellbinder Machine using a star themed embossing folder. (I ran it through twice as I felt the embossing wasn't as strong as it could have been.)

I then stamped directly onto the panel using my 'Dare to Dream' stamp by Kaisercraft from the Sentiments - Together set. And of course last of all I assembled my card using double-sided tape and craft foam.

I plan on putting this up in my creative space so I remember to keep dreaming and keep doing what I love.



I was so motivated after this one that I made another card using the same steps. The only difference is that I debossed the front instead of embossing it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green Birthday Card

Twist Pop-up

Art Journal - Stop and smell the flowers