Thinking of You


After purchasing a few top-up craft supplies I was inspired to use the cute little 'Thinking of You' banner from my Little Birdie embellishments. 

I first blended Victorian Velvet, Worn Lipstick and Dusty Concord Ranger Distress Inks together to get a soft marbled background. Next I die cut out a floral motif on the top left of the panel. Afterwards I ran the die cut panel through my Spellbinders Platinum 6 using a Ultimate Crafts embossing folder to add even more texture and dimension to the card panel.




I then placed foam adhesive to the back of the panel. Now I have to say I used a lot of tiny pieces of foam. It was tedious and mind-numbing. I don't think I'll be doing this again anytime soon.
Then, after what felt like hours of foam application, I mounted this panel onto a piece of Rosie's Studio Black Pearlised cardstock.


I added in my 'Thinking of You' banner to the bottom left of the panel. To finish I used foam squares to stick this to the front of a 300gsm white card. I think it turned out great. Next time I would just stick the die cut panel to my black pearlised card flat. Aside from that I had fun making this simple card. Thanks for reading and I hope you have fun working on your projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green Birthday Card

Twist Pop-up

Art Journal - Stop and smell the flowers